The sheer range of herbal testosterone boosters accessible on the web will make your head spin.
I know, because I’ve personally reviewed over 250 of them.
I’ve also tested over 30 of them. and can inform you from journey that the sizable majority of them don’t absolutely do what they say.
Their popularity has exploded in the last several years, and there are good reasons for that.
When we’re young, our bodies produces loads of the stuff – more than we need.
But as we age, manufacturing tiers drop off dramatically.
By the time you’re in your late 30s/early 40s, you begin to word the symptoms.
- Getting tired more easily
- You start putting on weight around your middle section.
- Workouts that used to get you in shape fast, or don’t have the same effect they used to.
- You get irritable.
- You can even lose your desire for sex.
Natural testosterone boosting supplements can help reverse some of these effects.
The trick is finding the right one.
I recently became aware of a product called TestoGen.
It’s got nice slick marketing that’s informative and not too over the top in terms of hype. That’s a good start.
But of course the real test is what’s in the product and whether or not it actually works.
So that’s what I looked into next.
TestoGen Ingredients and How They Work
TestoGen takes nearly a kitchen sink method to boosting testosterone naturally.
Most of the testosterone boosters I’ve used in the previous have used both Tribulus Terrestris, DHEA, or Zinc as their main ingredients.
What I like about Testogen is they took it a step further, and delivered a BIG dose of D Aspartic Acid and different essential nutrients.
The system comes at the trouble from a number of specific angles, some demonstrated and some anecdotal.
- D-Aspartic Acid which helps expand the launch of Luteinizing Hormone which in flip encourages the manufacturing of improved testosterone. It’s been clinically tested and shown to increase testosterone levels by up to 42% in just 12 days.
- Ginseng which is an aphrodisiac that also supports testes health and boosts mood. (Source)
- Tribulus Terrestris which may be the most common ingredient found in these products.
It’s additionally idea to increase the launch of Luteinizing Hormone.
- Vitamin D3 which might also enlarge stages of free testosterone and sluggish down the charge of conversion to estrogen.
- Fenugreek which is thinking to amplify testosterone and vitality and to make bigger insulin release.
It’s been clinically shown to help maintain healthy hormone levels, although some evidence disputes that claim. (Source)
- Selenium which helps facility many bodily processes.
- Vitamin B Complex which increases energy and maintain appropriate levels of serotonin.
- Zinc which is an fundamental mineral worried in the testosterone manufacturing process.
Check out a photo of the label below:
Instructions are to take 2-4 TestoGencapsules per day.
It’s endorsed that you house out your doses and that you take them after eating.
My Personal Results
I’ve already examined over 30 exceptional testosterone boosters over the years, and I was once exceedingly assured I’d be capable to inform if Testogen was once going to work inside the first few days.
For me, the first aspect that appears to be impacted throughout checking out is sleep best and libido.
One thing is for sure, when I get a shitty nights sleep, I am pretty freaking miserable the next day.
This was not the case when I was taking Testogen.
Within a few days of taking Testogen, I started out to be aware that I used to be napping about an greater hour a night time (total of abut eight half of hours).
By the give up of the first week, I may want to truely experience a trade in libido.
I’ve been laughed at earlier than for announcing this, however I began waking up with a morning wood.
It’s all enjoyable and video games when you’re like 23 years ancient and analyzing that, however believe me…
Once you stop getting those morning boners, it starts to have an impact on your overall mood and confidence.
About the 2nd week in, I began noticing an enchancment in my usual power degrees and stamina.
Typically I’ll hit the gym for about an hour, with the first half of my workout dedicated to lifting, and the 2nd half dedicated to cardio.
Usually towards the end of it I’m pretty damn wiped, and I’ll struggle to get that last mile in on the treadmill.
This wasn’t the case whilst I used to be taking Testogen.
I felt like I used to be getting large bursts of energy, and additionally felt like I may want to push via my exercising with ease.
These results appear to ultimate for about three weeks or so, and then as I bought in the direction of the give up of my testing, it regarded to put on off a bit.
TestoGen Pros and Cons
Advantages of TestoGen
- The ingredients are all natural.
- Some of the ingredients have been tested and shown to improve testosterone levels.
- There’s a money back guarantee.
- The website is complete and informative.
Disadvantages of TestoGen
- Ingredient quantities are now not printed so it’s hard to inform if the degrees are excessive sufficient to be effective.
- We haven’t seen any TestoGen reviews from actual customers to help us reach an informed conclusion.
Where to Buy
TestoGen is available through the product website.
A single bottle contains 120 capsules which will last a month even if you take it at the highest recommended dose.
It costs $52.95, however there are reductions handy if you purchase in bulk.
When I first took a look at Testogen, I was sort of on the fence. On the one hand, they weren’t being completely transparent as to the doses of each ingredient that they were pumping in the stuff.
And they’re nonetheless not, and that’s no longer beneficial when you’re attempting to decide whether or not or now not it can also be proper for you.
However, I can say with 100% confidence after testing it out for the last 4 weeks, Testogen is DEFINITELY a superb product.
If you’re searching for an all round high-quality testosterone booster, I HIGHLY suggest it.
Have You Used TestoGen?Leave Your Review Below!
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
No directions are given on the bottle on WHEN to take the product. Advise taking all four capsules in the morning? or one for breakfast, one for lunch, one for dinner, and one for late night time snack time? or two for breakfast and two for lunch (or dinner)? and so on – Greg
They propose that you area out your doses all through the day, and that you take them after eating.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website