If you’re one of the millions of people affected by hair loss or pattern baldness, you might think that there’s no easy fix for the problem. Some of the most popular treatments, including hair implants, are costly and invasive – and many of the over-the-counter products available simply don’t work.
One product that claims to provide a specific answer is Hair Revital X. It’s a specially-formulated product that’s designed to stimulate hair boom and stop hair loss at the equal time. In this review, we’ll give an explanation for what Hair Revital X is, what it does, who makes it, and whether or not there’s scientific lookup to returned up the claims made about it. We’ll additionally evaluation the professionals and cons and make a remaining advice about whether or not you must spend your well-deserved cash to purchase it.
What is Hair Revital X?
Hair Revital X is a topical hair treatment and a nutritional supplement. Specifically, it’s a serum that you’ll apply directly to your scalp, where it can go to work and promote hair growth, and a supplement that you’ll take daily to give your body what it needs to grow healthy hair. It contains a unique mix of three ingredients, each of which is a blend of natural compounds that have a remarkable effect on your hair and can help prevent hair loss even if you have a genetic predisposition to baldness.
Here’s a breakdown of the three key ingredient blends:
- The Anti-Genetics Blend, which incorporates nettle leaf extract, pygeum bark extract, and the amino acid L-methionine
- The Regrowth Extender Blend, which includes Vitamin A palmitate, phytosterols, pantothenic acid, and zinc
- The Healthy Hair Blend, which carries Vitamin B-6, L-cystine, folic acid, and biotin
The other key ingredient is saw palmetto, which is a Native American treatment for hair loss that has been getting a lot of attention lately.
Who Makes Hair Revital X?
Hair Revital X is a product from Zenith Labs, a respected name in the nutritional supplement industry. It was designed by their Medical Director, Dr. Ryan Shelton.
Dr. Shelton has years of experience as a family care physician. He is the founder of Whole Body Health, a family practice in Kansas City. Later, he worked as the Head Researcher, Formulator, and Medical Consultant for University Compounding Pharmacy in San Diego – one of the country’s top nutraceutical labs.
His focus has been on helping his patients achieve their ideal health at any age. He is an innovator in nature-based cures, operating on the idea that natural ingredients are always preferable to synthetic ones. He developed Hair Revital X after learning about the remarkable qualities of saw palmetto.
Who is Hair Revital X Designed to Help?
Hair Revital X is a product that’s designed to help both men and women who are losing their hair. It can help you regrow hair that you have already lost. It is also effective as a hair-loss prevention product.
The substances in Hair Revital X are herbal and protected to use. Unless you have a unique hypersensitive reaction to one of its ingredients, you can enhance the look of your hair by way of the use of it.
What Do You Get When You Order Hair Revital X?
As we mentioned above, Hair Revital X is a two-part product. It consists of a topical hair serum and a nutritional supplement, both of which are designed to help you grow new hair while preventing hair loss at the same time.
Each order contains a bottle of hair serum and a bottle of supplements. There are discounts available if you order a large supply and we’ll talk more about that later in the review.
Is There Research to Support the Claims Made About Hair Revital X?
We usually like to test out the scientific lookup to see if there’s proof to guide the claims made about merchandise – some thing that is mainly vital when we evaluation a dietary supplement. Fortunately, there are lots of research reachable related to the substances in Hair Revital X.
Let’s start by looking at saw palmetto, which is the main ingredient in Hair Revital X and something that has been widely studied. We found one study that concluded that noticed palmetto elevated hair boom in about 38% of the humans who took it. That find out about in contrast it to finasteride, a drug many times prescribed for prostate problems.
38% would possibly no longer sound like much, however we had been reminded that there are no sizeable aspect consequences to taking noticed palmetto. Finasteride, on the different hand, can motive erectile dysfunction, odd ejaculation, loss of libido, swelling in the palms and feet, and different problems.
It is worth noting that we had a difficult time finding studies that looked specifically at pygeum bark extract as a treatment for hair loss. However, it is a DHT inhibitor. (DHT is a hormone that contributes to baldness.) We found a study that showed clearly that taking a DHT inhibitor could be a viable treatment for male pattern baldness.
Another study seemed at the impact of taking Vitamin B-6 and the amino acid L-cystine and discovered that they inhibited alopecia in mice. (Alopecia is a sickness that reasons hair loss.) The inhibition used to be dose-dependent, that means that a decrease dose would possibly be ineffective whilst a greater dose ought to make a huge improvement.
Next, we located a find out about that appeared at girls with diffuse alopecia. It discovered that dosing the female with a combination of Vitamin B-6 and pantothenic acid made a tremendous improvement. It helped them regrow misplaced hair and avoided extra hair loss. The two substances labored satisfactory in combination, which is how they are protected in Hair Revital X.
Finally, a study from Korea analyzed zinc degrees in human beings who had skilled hair loss. The researchers observed that the topics had low degrees of zinc when compared to manipulate subjects.
The conclusion we can draw from these research is that many of the components in Hair Revital X have been tested to assist stimulate hair growth, make stronger hair, and forestall hair loss. Others have now not been specially examined as a cure for hair loss, however they have characteristics (such as pygeum bark extract’s potential to inhibit DHT) that make them remedies that are really worth trying.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Hair Revital X
Every product on the market has pluses and minuses – things that are ideal and things that could be better. Hair Revital X is no different, so let’s take a appear at the professionals and cons of this product, beginning with the pros:
- This is a product that used to be made with significant lookup and the elements it carries have been demonstrated to stimulate hair increase and stop hair loss
- The product is easy to use and is safe for both men and women
- There are no serious facet consequences related with the substances of Hair Revital X
- In addition to stopping hair loss, Hair Revital X will additionally make your present hair gentle and healthful
There are a few practicable downsides to consider, as well:
- Because Hair Revital X can have an effect on your body’s hormonal balance, pregnant and nursing ladies have to no longer use it
- Baldness can be caused by different things and we can’t predict how much hair you’ll regrow by using Hair Revital X
- This product is only available online and is not sold in stores
We are inclined to accept as true with that the professionals outweigh the cons here. These elements are confirmed to work and are mild and secure to use. Of course, if you are taking any prescription medications, you need to take a look at with your health practitioner earlier than taking Hair Revital X.
How Much Does Hair Revital X Cost?
By now, you’re probably wondering how much money you’ll need to spend to buy Hair Revital X. Here’s how the pricing breaks down:
- One set of serum and supplements costs $49, reduced from the original price of $79
- Three sets of serum and supplements cost $117, or $39 per set
- Six sets of serum and supplements cost $198, or $33 per set
You’ll pay a shipping charge of $19.95 if you purchase one or three units of Hair Revital X, however, the transport fee is waived if you order six units at the identical time.
It’s additionally really worth noting that Hair Revital X comes with Zenith Lab’s traditional 180-day, money-back guarantee. That skill you can attempt Hair Revital X for six full months. If you’re now not cozy with the look of your hair at the cease of that time, you can return it for a full refund with no questions requested – even if the bottles are empty.
Our Final Recommendation
Our last suggestion is that Hair Revital X is a product that is really worth trying. The components are awesome and all-natural, and there is adequate lookup to help the concept that the use of Hair Revital X can assist you regrow the hair that you have misplaced and forestall future hair loss at the equal time.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website